Saturday 28 May 2005

Re: I wasn't pushed - I jumped!

From: Dave Chick 
Reply-To: 
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:55:28 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Re: I WASN'T PUSHED - I JUMPED!

Mr O'connor

You use, abuse, and ignore countless decent people who have made f4j
what it is (although you really are losing the plot of late). Your
slagging off of Graham Manson, particularly the bit about him not
having any children of his own, shows you to be a very
sick man as well as the above mentioned. You did good early
days but now you are just a liability causing more damage than
good, its time for you to hand the reigns over to someone who
can remain focused on the job in hand, rather than you
drag the whole fathers / children‚s rights movement back to
where it was before f4j began. Where is all the money going?
how much of it have you wasted on alcohol and other
things for yourself? What did you do with the thousands I gave to
f4j and what did you do with the 5 figure donation in 2003. On
top of that you showed up at the last day of my trial pissed -
do the right thing, better late than never and move aside.

Dave Chick

No comments: