Friday 27 May 2005

I wasn't pushed - I jumped

From: Graham 
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 20:55:38 +0100
To: Matthew O'Connor 
Subject: I WASN'T PUSHED - I JUMPED!

Dear All

I don't take kindly to people telling lies about me so this is my
response to Matt O'Connor's e-mail posted earlier.

We've come a long way in this campaign - too long to let it
be destroyed by a corrupt dishonest despot and his sidekick.

For the record I wasn't kicked out of Fathers4Justice today, I
left yesterday the moment I learned Jeff Skinner and Chris Hawkins
had been expelled for whistle-blowing the shameful behaviour
of Jason Hatch. Behaviour that our leader hoped he could brush
under the carpet. Those of you know them, know Chris and
Jeff to be dedicated activists of the utmost integrity and will
not be convinced by the vile accusations of Mr.O'Connor.

We've heard these type of accusations before - it's all starting
to sound too familiar now.

The last time I read lies about myself was in the family court.
I never expected to read them in F4J. Far from being 'dismissed'
- a drunken Matt O'Connor begged me to stay this morning and
I told him where to go. This only confirms to me I've done the
right thing. It also casts doubt on everything this man has ever
told me regarding the ambiguous expulsion of so many of our
numbers, people who gave their time and energy to changing
the law in this country, not motivated by greed and
self-glorification but by the genuine belief that what they were
doing was right. Our motto is 'Truth, Justice and Equality in
family law and it's about time we extended that to include
Fathers4Justice itself.

No-one has been prouder than I to be part of this organisation.
It gave me a reason to live when my reason for living was taken
away. I will always be grateful for that. Nevertheless, I will no
longer tolerate the bullshit, double-standards, hypocrisy and
mis-management which has become a way of life for our so-
called 'management team'. Our members get enough of that
in the family courts - they certainly don't expect it from us.

Chris Hawkins and Jeff Skinner - my hat is off to you both.
Thankyou for having the courage of your convictions, and
whether or not you're both undercover journalists working
for Granada, I'm glad you had the balls to speak out.

Jenny Bostock - unlike the rest of us, your hands are tied. I
will miss you, Jenny.

Matt O'Connor - don't you dare threaten me with civil, criminal
or any other type of action - Have some dignity and walk away
from me like I am walking away from you. Shame on you.

Graham Manson.

No comments: