Tuesday 15 July 2008

Application to become an activist.

Eager to DO something I sent this email:

Hi,

I would like to be considered for taking an active part in F4J. I have just rejoined and am a fully paid up supporter.

I have been separated from my wife for over 2 years now since being forced to leave my family home by the courts.

Very briefly, initially I was allowed to see my 3 daughters every other weekend and ½ the holidays. In practice the EOW worked but holidays did not. Eventually, my wife stopped me from seeing them completely. I have applied for a contact order, but CAFCASS after interviewing my girls told the court they didn’t want to see me.

I have not seen 2 of my daughters since 8th Aug last year and the other one I have only seen very briefly on the doorstep of my former home when I delivered her Birthday presents.

I have had no replies to any of my letters.

I feel incredibly frustrated and let down and just want to feel as though I am doing something positive to help both my own situation and others.

I live in Trowbridge, Wiltshire and would be more than happy to meet the F4J Team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Tim Line

PS – My contact details ect are as follows:

Tim Line
*********
*********
Trowbridge
Wilts