Thursday 17 July 2008

Re: Please, I need someone to talk to about my situation and what to do next

Hi Mark, 

Thanks so much for your reply.  I continued to read about your case last night and I am simply stunned. 

I am sorry that I initially came to the conclusion that I did.  

In the beginning, after my split I had a degree of faith in the justice system, that they would do what was fair and right.  I like yourself and thousands of others have found out that the opposite is the case.  Reading everything that I have in the last few days has given me very little in the way of hope, but has at the same time shown me that something has to be done to change this unjust system. 

I am heartened that your actions worked positively for your girls and especially that you and F4J are now actively supported by Lisa now. 

As you are the countries undoubted expert after all you have been through, you obviously know what works and what doesn’t.  What would you suggest my next step/s should be? 

I am more than happy to meet face to face, if you have the time and it would make things easier. 

Best regards, 

Tim Line